- A short introduction to sensitive data anonymization, pseudonymization, masking, and reporting in Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 FO.
- Data protection challenges in Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 FO:
- How to fulfill GDPR/PII requirements in Microsoft Dynamics AX/365,
- How to prepare data for development and testing teams.
- Common use cases concerning personal and mass data anonymization (meeting GDPR/PII requirements).
- Presentation – addressing data anonymization needs with XPLUS Data Anonymization Tools:
- Creating a new search configuration to identify sensitive personal data in your AX/D365,
- Configuration of New Request Form to search and anonymize customer’s sensitive data,
- Automating pseudonymization tasks for a selected event,
- Database (mass) anonymization for non-production Dynamics 365 FSCM environments.
- Q&A session.
DYNAMICS AX/365 FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANT
Bartłomiej is an enthusiast of new technologies with a particular emphasis on Microsoft products. While doing his job, he concentrates on connecting Dynamics 365 with other platforms such as PowerBI, Power Apps, SharePoint to provide the best results for customers. He follows the rule that whenever it is possible companies should run business process automation.
HEAD OF PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
With 14 years of experience in the IT industry, Wojciech specializes in the development of digital products and R&D projects. As Head of Product Development, he manages product teams that develop XPLUS proprietary products.
INTERNATIONAL SALES MANAGER
Jacob is passionate about spreading the word about the importance of test automation, particularly considering Microsoft’s OneVersion approach with Dynamics 365. Jacob has been involved in 31 test automation implementations and excels at making sure customer needs are clearly communicated, understood, and addressed.