How can your Dynamics AX 2012/365 FSCM be empowered by Power Platform and what will you gain in business performance?
KEY TAKEAWAYS FOR FINANCE SPECIALISTS:
- Save time and effort with automatic invoice data recognition
- Benefit from intelligent invoice workflow interface
- Automate invoice workflow with Microsoft Power Platform
- Save up to 80% of your time, reducing error and invoice processing costs
- Avoid delays in invoice approvals
KEY TAKEAWAYS FOR MANAGERS:
- Find out about a method of RPA implementation that is cheap and fully integrated with MS Dynamics 365
- Discover how to save time using one tool for invoice processing automation
- Get to know how to easily increase your finance teams’ productivity
- Reduce invoice processing costs
- Learn how to support your employees in their daily, routine tasks
- Use AI-based solution to transform your finance department into a paperless office
- Introduction to Microsoft Power Platform
- Solving the key pain points in finance departments connected with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012/365 FSCM ecosystem with PowerApps:
- Lots of manual, repetitive tasks
- High cost of invoice processing
- High risk of error during manual invoice processing
- Work smart not hard – the 3 STEPS of document processing automation:
- Automated invoice data recognition with Power Platform and Azure Cognitive Services
- Using Microsoft Power Automate for repeatable processes
- Building flexible workflow interfaces in low-code applications using Microsoft Power Apps
ABOUT THE HOSTS
PRODUCT MANAGER, SOLUTION ARCHITECT
For more than 8 years, he has been providing companies with solutions to automate processes and improve the efficiency of their operations. His portfolio includes successful projects using artificial intelligence in finance, banking and broadly understood manufacturing.
He actively collaborates with and advises startups focused on the use of AI in back-office processes, with a particular emphasis on understanding and processing unstructured data containing relevant business information.
At XPLUS, Marcin is responsible for the development of two products in the field of Process & Task Mining and Robotic Process Automation on the Microsoft platform.
CUSTOMER SUCCES MANAGER
Kamil joined XPLUS in 2020 with experience from ERP and IT Services consulting. As Customer Success Manager he is helping customers to achieve digital transformation and drive positive change for better consumption and adoption of the acquired technologies. Kamil engages in activities with key business and IT decision makers to obtain real value from their investments in XPLUS products and services.